"O see, how brightly the universe gleams!
There is a radiance on everything;
you drift with me on a cold sea,
but a special warmth flickers from you to me, from me to you."

Monday, March 14, 2011

what i want right now...

I've been wanting one of these for a while.  It's an Epson Perfection V500 Photo Scanner.  It scans 35mm and 120 film.  I'm convinced if I get one of these I'll get back into taking pictures with my Holgas and Dianas.  Toy cameras, like the Holga and Diana, take 120 (medium format) film, which is really inconvenient to get developed and to get prints made.  Any toy photographers out there?  How do you scan? 
Aren't these adorable? They're the Blondy by Anne Klein. I've been lusting after them for a few days now.  Not that I need shoes.  At all.  Really. 
This is the molded plastic rocker from Lexington Modern.  I've wanted this for a long time.  It's quite inexpensive, and I'm a little dubious of the quality for that price.  But look!  So cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment